"DON'T COMPROMISE YOURSELF, YOU ARE ALL YOU'VE GOT" -JANIS JOPLIN
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Finally Thursday
I am so glad it is Thursday now I can start my weekend! (well as soon as class is over). The first I am going to do after class is take a nap. I took a nap from 4-8 yesterday then went back to bed at about midnight and was awake from 4 AM-5:30 AM. It sucked! Then when I had to wake up there was a thunderstorm so of course I wanted to stay in bed. I am going to see Snoop Dogg at Winstar tomorrow for my friend/roommate's birthday (whose bday is today). Her mom bought us tickets I'm pretty excited. HAPPY BDAY NATALIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucky, work takes up my world after class! All I wana do sleep!
ReplyDeleteYup, work after class. In the heat. Arg.
ReplyDeleteHave fun getting a contact high tomorrow! :)
s-n-double-o-p
ReplyDelete