"DON'T COMPROMISE YOURSELF, YOU ARE ALL YOU'VE GOT" -JANIS JOPLIN







Wednesday, June 9, 2010

under the weather...

I have been so sick last night and today. I was up several times last night throwing up and I have been throwing up most of today. I also have a headache. I did eat crackers and sprite earlier and it actually stayed down so im hoping i wont be throwing up anymore!

I learned something today from a friend because I was telling her about how I couldn't brush my teeth because I would just throw up again. to prevent gagging when you brush your tongue clench your thumb into your palm and just squeeze hard. I didn't try it but i wonder if it works!

well enough about that...did I miss anything in class today? any assignments I should know about?

3 comments:

  1. haha i have been so sick too :( I dont know if u missed anything today because I had to leave early to go to first med :/ lol hope you get better..i doubt ill be making it in to class tomorrow:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw ok well I hope you feel better too! get better before the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't miss anything..he let us go about an hour early so no big deal! hope you get to feelin better!

    ReplyDelete