"DON'T COMPROMISE YOURSELF, YOU ARE ALL YOU'VE GOT" -JANIS JOPLIN
Monday, June 14, 2010
raining cats and dogs!!
My drive to work this morning was so scary! were any of you driving around 7:45? The lightning was pretty terrifying and I had to get gas so that was scary! as I was getting to work it was starting to flood. and when I got here (I work at UCO call center) people were calling non stop asking if classes were canceled! Then they all proceed to tell you how bad the roads are. I just told everyone "if you can't drive email your teacher and let them know." I mean I'm sure everyone knew there was a flash flood warning and nobody was supposed to be driving. I heard that several roads were closed in Edmond and parts of 235 and Broadway Ext were closing down too. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I had no idea (i'm almost in moore). I guess we need to watch the inbox this morning....
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was driving at that point, it was and awesome show but definitely a scary drive.
ReplyDeleteYa it was definitely crazy yesterday I didn't go anywhere until it calmed down! But I feel for you for having to drive in it so early in the morning.
ReplyDeleteahh i was up at 4 am and it was pouring, its the most rain i have ever seen!!! i had to cover this as a news story!!i actually went down to the creek where that girl was stranded and got footage of it for my story!!!
ReplyDelete